Robert Zawlocki, Owner / Director
Robert Zawlocki has over 15 years of experience in the Health and Fitness industry, but it is his passion, focus and commitment that allow him to get the most out of his clients. Originally from France, Robert had the opportunity to travel to numerous countries and learn about every aspect of health and fitness in each one of them.
Since moving into the United States, he has fulfilled his dream by creating a center that combines holistic lifestyle coaching, athletic performance training, personal training, and therapeutic massage all under one roof.
As a lifelong sports fanatic, Robert has participated in a wide variety of sports including Tae Kwon Do, Squash (similar to racquetball), Running and Swimming just to name a few. He applies all of that athletic experience to help others train and eat correctly. Robert also has a background in bodywork and massage therapy and with his extensive knowledge of the human body he is able to help his clients achieve their fitness goals in a safe manner.
DEGREES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed Massage Therapist # MA 66268
- C.H.E.K. Exercise Coach
- Holistic and Lifestyle Coach
- Medical Massage Practionner
- M.A.T. Jumpstart Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1(Sport Nutrition certification pending)
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Postural Correction & Corrective Exercise
- Strength & Conditioning
- High Performance Training
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
- Advanced Back Care
- Core Conditioning
- Specific Strength & Conditioning for females
- Holistic Health & Well Being
- Spinal and shoulder pathologies